About this policy
TAPEO FOOD & WINE LTD is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that your personal information is handled in a safe and responsible way. This policy outlines how we aim to achieve this and includes the information collected when:
- you use our website (www.tapeoandwine.com).
- you make a booking on our website, by phone or by email.
- you make enquiries on our website, by phone or by email.
- someone is interested in working with us.
- You complete our feedback forms
Definition of Personal Data
Personal Data means any data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly/indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to us via our site.
By providing your personal data, you agree that we can use your personal data in accordance with this policy.
Ensure you understand this policy in its entirety and take your time to read it.
Who are we?
TAPEO FOOD & WINE LTD is a restaurant based in Manchester,
Our registered address is: at 209 Deansgate, Manchester, M3 3NW.
How do we collect information from you?
We collect information from you:
- when you make a booking.
- when you visit our restaurant (preferences, allergies etc.).
- when you make an enquiry.
- when you sign up to marketing emails or complete our feedback forms
What type of information is collected from you?
You may be asked to submit personal information about yourself when you make a booking. We will collect this information so that we can fulfill your booking request and you may dine at our venue.
When you make a booking or enquiry:
TAPEO FOOD & WINE LTD collects information such as:
- e-mail address (used for booking confirmation and post-dining feedback emails)
- home or work address
- telephone numbers
- dietary requests
- birthday information
- marketing preferences (whether you opt-in or opt-out)
- Personal details you choose to give when corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, or that you provide to us when you visit (FAZENDA).
When you dine at TAPEO FOOD & WINE LTD:
- marketing responses (where applicable)
- survey responses
- current and past restaurant reservation details
When you access our sites:
There is “Device Information” about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by TAPEO FOOD & WINE LTD. This information can include:
- device type (e.g. mobile, computer, laptop, tablet)
- operating system
- IP address
- browser type
- browser information (e.g., type, language, and history)
- domain names
- access times
- referring website addresses
- other data about your device to provide the services as otherwise described in this policy.
If you use our website, we may receive your generic location (such as city or neighbourhood).
You may submit your CV if you’re interested in working for us in person or by email to email@example.com This information may include:
- personal details
- employment details
- salary history
- other relevant details
We will use this information to assess your application. We may also keep it in our records for future reference. Please get in contact if you would no longer like us to hold your records at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How is your information used?
Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary to complete a booking, because you have consented to our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is in our legitimate interests.
We require the information outlined in the previous section to understand your needs and provide you with a better service,. We may use your personal data in the following ways:
- To operate our business and provide you with services you have requested, primarily restaurant reservations.
- To display the content of this Site, and any customisations you may select.
- To verify your identity.
- To acknowledge, confirm and deal with your enquiry, including a reservation request.
- Where we are asked to deal with any other enquiries or complaints you may make.
- To notify you about any changes to this Site, or services provided through this Site.
- To keep you informed of our news, events and offers via our newsletter
- To provide you with information about our services. We will however only contact you if you have previously consented to such contact and only by such means (e.g. email or post) as you have also previously consented to. Any marketing email that you receive from us will allow you to unsubscribe to further email promotions.
- To contact you in connection with user/customer/member surveys and use any information you choose to submit in response.
- To administer our Site and ensure that our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer/device.
- For internal business/technical operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes and as part of our efforts to keep our Site secure.
- On an aggregate basis, to understand how individuals collectively use the features of our Site.
- To protect against fraud, identity theft, and other unlawful activity.
- To establish or exercise any legal rights or claims.
Who has access to your information?
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties. Any personal information we request from you will be safeguarded under current legislation.
We will only share your information with companies if necessary to deliver services on our behalf. For example service providers (e.g. ResDiary for the provision of online bookings), third-party payment processors, and other third parties to provide our Sites and fulfil your requests, and as otherwise consented to by you or as permitted by applicable law.
How and where do we store data?
We take the security of our customers’ data very seriously and we use appropriate measures to protect all personal information collected in a secure, controlled environment consistent with GDPR legislation. The personal data that we collect from you may be is stored on UK based servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the internet or public communications networks can never be completely secure. When you submit your personal information through our websites this at your own risk.
We may analyse your personal information to create a profile of your interests and preferences so that we can contact you with information relevant to you..
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email, phone or text message unless you have given your prior consent. We will not pass your details to any third parties for marketing purposes. Furthermore, you can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us by email at email@example.com
You have a right to request a copy of the personal information that TAPEO FOOD & WINE LTD holds about you and have any inaccuracies corrected. Any such requests should be made to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it. We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected.
Use of ‘cookies’
A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server which allows the website to recognise you when you visit. Cookies only collect data about browsing actions and patterns, and do not identify you as an individual.
- Opting Out: You can set your browser to not accept cookies, but this may limit your ability to use the services.
Our Site may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control over how your data is collected, stored, or used by other websites and we advise you to check the privacy policies of any such websites before providing any data to them.
What happens if our business changes hands?
In the event that any of your data is to be transferred in such a manner, you will be contacted in advance and informed of the changes. [When contacted you will [be given the choice to have your data deleted or withheld from the new owner or controller.
Changes to this statement